Thursday, September 28, 2017

Blog 2

One statement that hit me was "men are not allowed to be afraid". This statement hits me because it's true in our society. Like the reading says "men puff up their chests and curse and yell and fight and to die to avoid being afraid".

As a woman, we are told to act like a lady and with class. We aren't supposed to fight back and stand up for ourselves. Both men and women are allowed to be afraid.
The world is scary and we never know what to expect. Men are allowed to be afraid of anything. Men's lives, careers, financial problems,relationships, and children are all things men can be afraid of in their lives.

Growing up I wasn't a goody-two-shoe, but I also wasn't the worst child out there. I've made bad decisions to the point that I've made my dad cry because he feared for my life.
Brave men in law enforcement and military serve their lives to protect ours. They probably fear everyday for their lives whether they're going to make it to another day or not. They have the right to be afraid of what ever obstacles come towards them.

No comments:

Post a Comment