Tuesday, November 6, 2018

October 2018 Blog Post

I would say over this last month, I did enjoy the reasons to study relationships that were given by Martin Buber.  I thought it was interesting mainly because I hold personal relationships very dear to myself since there's really a select few that I would say I'm close to on a non-familial level.  Relationships are weird sometimes though as far as I've encountered.  They can change at a moments notice in either a positive, or negative way.  This sort of randomness does make studying how relationships work that more interesting since I feel as though they can help you predict an outcome to better prepare yourself mentally for what may happen.  I do hope the final month before the end of the semester also has something that sparks my interest such as Buber's reasons to study relationships has.

No comments:

Post a Comment