Tuesday, March 27, 2018

MARCH BLOG POST

I want to actually talk about interpersonal communication. I've heard people mention interpersonal communication before but I never really got the idea of it or what it was until  this semester going over it. Interpersonal communication is pretty much an exchange of information between two or more people. "Interpersonal communication mostly occurs when people have some sort of commitment to or stake in each other"pg192. There's not just one type of interpersonal communication. There's verbal communication, using words, and there's also non verbal communication, using just body language. The day we talked about interpersonal communication, I had to leave class kind of early but I remember us watching wife swaps. I forgot what the families names were but I do remember seeing how the families communicated differently then the other family. I never watched wife swap before and I thought that was very interesting how that worked, I also got a better understanding of different communications.

No comments:

Post a Comment