Saturday, December 1, 2018

November Blog Post

We did a group activity in class that was exciting. We demonstrated negotiation and collectively discussed our views. We talked about what supplies we would prioritize. Some of us wouldn't change our views on certain things and on other things we did. I thought that it was pretty funny what some people prioritized and I was also very interested why people prioritized this over that and that over this. We all had a good laugh when we talked about prioritizing water over oxygen haha! I think that its important to do activities like these because it forces you to think logically and that is challenging for me to do which means its healthy for my brain. I can use critical thinking and prioritization in every day life. I think that many of us don't realize why its important to do exercises like this and, for me, its fun sharing and discussing opinions and views about what I think is more important between two things whenever the discussion is a few notches under politics, of course. I enjoy doing in class activities and visually learning because that helps me so understand concepts much better. When we did the yarn activity it made myself, along with others, cognizant of how much more and less we talk than others. It's very important to listen to people and that activity reinforces active listening. I think that you have kept the class engaged this semester by having us discuss in and out of our groups. It makes class more fun and also makes me want to pay more attention in class. I understand that the entire class couldn't revolve around talking with fellow classmates, but I selfishly wish it did haha! In the end I understand we are here to learn and I'm glad that we do get to have fun in class because in most of my other classes it is very boring every time. I appreciate that you put effort towards engaging with everyone because it makes a difference and that's what separates a good professor from a great one. I think that you are such a genuine person and I can tell that you have a true passion for a lot of things which is more inspiring than you know. I can definitely say that your class has been very fun and I can't express that enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment